Mission & Vision
TVL can count on a team of experienced and driven employees, who constructively think along to achieve our customers’ utmost satisfaction. As we set the bar high regarding the quality of machining, we have a lot of big and internationally distinguished companies as customer.
Through our innovative way of thinking and our unique and cutting-edge machinery and infrastructure, we can offer our customers, besides our basic activities, a lot of additional possibilities regarding material flow: i.e. the purchase of raw material, painting, thermal treatments, finishing, assembly, washing and packaging, storage in an automatic warehouse and delivery according to the wishes of the customer (JIT, sequence, canban, …).
TVL maintains a close contact with a couple of technical schools in the neighbourhood. We try to support these schools as good as possible, by accommodating them with the latest generation machinery and offering internships.
Corporate Social Responsibility
TVL also highly values Corporate Social Responsibility. A few of our various projects are:
- We sponsor the tandem biking duo Griet Hoet (visually disabled) and Anneleen Monsieur (pilot) to help them achieve their Olympic ambitions.
- Together with a couple of other companies, we sponsored the building of a water well and reservoir in the Sinaai desert in Egypt.
- We regularly purchase products from the Oxfam shops.
- We purchase fair trade chocolate from the non-profit organization TWERK, which is a sheltered workshop for people with autism spectrum disorder.
- We purchase as much as possible recycled office equipment.