This cookie declaration was last updated on October 8, 2019
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that is sent along with pages from this website and stored by your browser on your hard drive from your computer or other device. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers or those of the third parties concerned on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and to make it interactive. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
5. Third parties
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, when you visit our website, you do not always have to enter the same information and the items remain in your shopping cart, for example, until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
6.2 Analytical cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we gain insight into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to place analytical cookies.
6.3 Advertisement cookies
We do not use advertising cookies on this site.
6.4 Social media buttons
On our website we do not use social media buttons to promote or share pages on social networks.
7. Cookies placed
- Goal: performance
- Retention period: Up to 2 years
- Names used: _ga, _gid, _gat, _gaexp, _utm, __utmc, UTMD_, __utmv, __utmz
8. Your rights with regard to personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what happens to your data, and how long they are kept.
- Right of inspection: You have the right to inspect your personal details that are known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to supplement, correct, delete or block your personal information whenever you wish.
- If you give us permission to process your data, you have the right to withdraw the consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to pass on your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from the data controller and pass it on to another person responsible for the processing.
- Right of objection: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are reasonable grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights you can contact us. See the contact details at the bottom of this cookie declaration. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
9. Activate / deactivate and delete cookies
You can automatically or manually delete cookies via your internet browser. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. Another possibility is that you set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. More information about these options can be found in the instructions of the help function of your browser. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page: www.youronlinechoices.eu/nl/uw-advertentie-voorkeuren.
Please note: our website may not work optimally if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be reinstated after a new visit to our websites.
10. Contact details
Toeleveringsbedrijf Van Landuyt NV